10 Steps to a Perfect Lawn
We believe Our 10 Step program will bring back beauty to your lawn
- Step #1: We carefully spray your yard with herbicide. Killing all existing grass & weeds from the root up.
- Step #2: We carefully mark each of your sprinkler heads with your help to prevent any damage.
- Step #3: We cut up your old lawn with our sod cutting machines.
- Step #4: We pick up excess debris from your lawn.
- Step #5: We haul away dead lawn debris
- Step #6: We hand-rake new sodding areas
- Step #7: We apply a soil treatment to all sodding areas
- Step #8: We Professionally install Certified Grade #1 St. Augustine or Bahia sod
- Step #9: We check your sprinklers with your help
- Step #10: We return within 30 days to apply a liquid fertilizer and insecticide to the entire sodded area.
Some of the steps involved with our sod services may not be available in all areas due to new city, county, or state regulations. Fungus treatment can also be applied for an additional cost on steps 7 and 10.
We are licensed by the State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Bureau of Entomology & Pest Control as a certified pest control company.Our employees also have received certification from the University of Florida UF/IFAS in GI-BMP (Green Industries Best Management Practices program)